Friday, September 5, 2014

You MIGHT call me an old-fashioned woss after reading this, but that


You MIGHT call me an old-fashioned woss after reading this, but that's fine by me. Although my mother told me eh inheritance, you so. If you think that is true. My favorite character in Great Expectations, Miss Havisham, the books I read yung avoiding types of friends, becoming hyper I love my footsteps Booksale, etc. etc. Was I ashamed for pregnant teens even if they are not shy in their condition. Call me medieval, but I believe their condition warrants a sense of shame. If not for infidelity (to their parents? To themselves?), For being so stupid enough to make a slip. I mean, if you go gallivanting about with a guy, you have to acknowledge the possibility of getting pregnant, do not you? Regarded no more intelligent woman, but the man just nabola and nabilog tenis to the head, would be. Why do women, even "liberated", nagpapaalila anyway? tenis For more yung where education? When you go to the mall, try counting the number of pregnant women you see in two hours. tenis Thursday we went to the Rob, Charlie, Charlie, Bibbs and Libby, the loony gang reunited. I think I saw about 10? 12? preganant women that day. Many women nagpapaloko. As Nung dancer in Wowowee ... Previously palang with Pocahontas dancers in Pinas, when the 70's yet. I watched the film by Walter Navarro and Hilda Colonel. Hello yun turn ??? So we are not stagnant. Hay me. I feel educated about the others there, but nagpapaka-bimbo just to have ikabuhay. Also unfortunate. Then the quantity woman willing to be quirida and covering holes. Those other college graduates on that. Come on! So you pondered and also educated for you to have self-esteem. If you want to be there would not doormat eh you did not bother to study the consequences if you do it well. Such that the said George Bernard tenis Shaw Pygmalion at the table, you find a man with thick lips to kiss you and thick boots to kick you. Oh, I solb you dun, you battered that, you just priprituhain own oil. You have always had answers bill. In my opinion, would better to think of the women there. To think for a moment, because when you've done yung do not want to do, probably be led to do again. Because that also mixed on the system of the Philippine yung soap opera; yung staff there imitate. Joseph Mariano, Diego Salvador, Marimar, Rubi, Daniella-- they are monitored by the people every evening. When you turn how maglampungan, hay Kid Stuff Even saying "Parental Guidance is recommended", with the following tenis interested? Those mother, aunt, sister, and nurse, not even accompanied by guided yung children. The kid grows with correct beliefs yung visible tenis because entice engaging with him. I think that's one reason why soap opera mahinhindutin the Filipina and enthusiasts the Filipinos. With "other factors" more tidy but the damage caused by Lecheng soap opera. So guilty as the mother tenis complaining about their pregnant teens. Pangongonsinte ie basically just turn eh, yung then intercepted the child from the soap opera, and the film nakakasuyang always earn big at the box office but reduces wisdom. If so really we lunatic. We have the right to watch a movie that makes sense,'s not the rom-com that we know how to end. Too bad the money you earned. We turn this previously. Now rarely reads with works by Genoveva Edroza-Matute, Nick Joaquin, Amado V. Hernandez, Lualhati Bautista, Jose F.Sionil, and other great writers displaying their works of life of Filipinos, the Philippines or abroad. Together yung poor, rich yung, yung middle class-- tenis not like the popular romance novels capable staff and sightseers them in the absence of direction in life. Whenever I see the substance of Filipinos today, I often regret, because this indicates that gradually becomes stupid (sorry but true just, well sorry, Bob Ong) the Filipinos. Would also not continue avoiding our issues and our acceptance of the programmang us ihinahain networks. The television, the newspapers, the magazines, the billboards have great impact on the people as well. Hopefully tenis we turn if we think is seen, read, and see every day nananalamin us. There is also vain labor organizations for the improvement of people if not start at the root. Ask. Declare. Magboycott show. Not be multiplied ignorance of Filipinos and the luxury of executives. In combat, the brain first affected. Do not allow to enter the brain. Do not be fooled.
Libby Secretly loony. Outwardly sedate and severe. The brunt of many jokes, I'm sure. Good for

No comments:

Post a Comment