Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Since the food was out about yesterday, then today


Consequently, it is already Sunday evening sensi pearl late. Oh yes! Daily darken around here pus6 or a little later. Around what time to weave light, I do not know never! : D at the moment I dreamed that I was driving Spaceship and go on a mission ... yes, unfortunately: D
Since the food was out about yesterday, then today's mission was to get up and go to the store BEFORE 13:00, when nothing will work. Alarm persuaded around 11 nedzindzināt and I slept until 12:20, a 20 min before doing so, but I managed to !! ^ _ ^ Cookie for me hihi :)))
But the road to the shop was rēcīgs eyes me as widely as Japan ... all lures along the narrow slots: D way back though I was awake. And the stone bearings bai much Parisi was sasēdies (yes, not a bird or a cat in the sun, heaters, but couples) ate šokomaizītes sensi pearl and yet not be so: D sasmējos that several couples and it is infested by something NAMM: D: D
And if the store come much Parisi saw it at night when I go to the Foyer berths bake pancakes sensi pearl baby's everywhere! sensi pearl : D smaller and bigger, but mostly in a wheelchair sensi pearl and everywhere! : D this again laughed: D Sunday is the baby's day :) :))) Oh and facebook.lv competition where everyone please vote, either there bebica also won, but now he is a bland! I already understand;): D
And many of those baby's parents are only piecūkojuši kitchen .. well, we found that the one where you bake pancakes :) overall very bland and had a nice evening, but now I'm pārēdusies. sensi pearl Jap Jap! SO good I got her: D ^ _ ^
And so I just wanted to wish you luck Latvia DaudzDAUDZ sensi pearl dzimšansdienaaa !! :) 94.gadu sensi pearl aged divine look at the interesting and still do,) it will continue to mīlīši and do not forget that Latvia is one of us and very very sweet!
Enter your comment here ...
Latest Post C'est FINI !! :) End of the world and other wonders of the happiest accidents in EU bird! my mountain CUC today! mom, i want unicorn! enter title here Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment