Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ETO only used to blog for ... hmm ... I do not know! bsta most of the time I cguro NSA senti mode t


ETO only used to blog for ... hmm ... I do not know! bsta most of the time I cguro NSA senti mode to use ... I just bsta add nio map playahz or Thomasian kau ... anyone! http://www.iyakingcharlie.blogspot.com
hainako eh ... so far I masaia my lyf ... even tainted by kadramahan in buhai ... msaia because we nagduty ward ... oh! eh ... I fell short of even the grandmother ever mjo sablai NIO still go eh! oh ... hopefully mgtuloi-ung tuloi I love being in nursing ... no ??! Speaking of in love ... WEEEEELLLLL ???? !!! mejo my dizziness oovoo sign up beauty of sisterettes ... ksi it really! Nung LTS to Caliraya last June 21-23 eh I met Ran .. add Lumahan ... eh mejo currently gaga again ... I'm done with mhix seem like a whirlwind eh naiinlab I Ran! What I ggawin kaiang ??? ngaun more I labored in love! woohoo! weird!
ETO only used to blog for ... hmm ... I do not know! bsta most of the time I cguro NSA senti mode to use ... I just bsta add nio map playahz or Thomasian kau ... anyone! http://www.iyakingcharlie.blogspot.com
charlie and the choco factory robots San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines I add charlie mae ... crybaby I like I said .. inclined oovoo sign up mgsenti ... upset top pgdting's love .. mtinding mgmhal ... and rumesbak! I scorpio kya i gnon ... I mbait, mjo Collection of mtalino .. mgiging nurse! (in 3 years time! bisexual..at homo! fuzzy (obvious ever?). oovoo sign up risible and friendly! moody at..moody! extremes in Certain oovoo sign up times I like too ignorant or too quiet I!'s love life ko..at ngppikot always NALANG aqng dizziness! hai ... you know I love music as I mhal guitar .. I .. I mhal friends I ms ms .. as I mhal add Thell be married (I hope) in the near future .. ms pro as I mhal c God bngay nia kc all my pwde mhalin ung ... and I d Make sure to mhalin! mlakas I ky God kc me angel ... angel in disguise! Kaia is the diary ... it's my kwen2 ngccmula un .. and .. ngaun. View my complete profile
December 2008 (1) October 2008 (1) February 2008 (1) December 2007 (2) November 2007 (3) September 2007 (1) August 2007 (3) July 2007 (3) November 2007 (1) There 2007 (5) March 2007 (1) February 2007 (3) January 2007 (9) December 2006 (2) November 2006 (2) October 2006 (3) September 2006 (5) September 2006 (7) July 2006 (1) April 2006 (1) March 2006 (4) December 2006 (3) November 2006 (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment