Friday, September 12, 2014

2013 (10) June (1) May (1) April (4) March (4) 2011 (28) July (1) May (4) April (


It walaakongbalakgawanngtemaangblogkodahilgustokongmagingmalayaangnilalamannitosalamatsapagbisitaÜ ALT + TAB Peak of life through the pages of my life
Holy week now often hear this line in the conversation in the office who eh "nyo ever before to remember this time ?? .." I have some stories to share too, also not far off my age because of them .. . Happy 'because I not only found me already ranas of this superstition or tradition of the elders and even more fun because I can not miss them ... real or not some. Perhaps the most remarkable in my mind eh listed on the chin: - Must be able LIGO before three o'clock in the afternoon every Friday saint - No Children wound intimidate holy week because you might not heal wounds or otherwise kakaron to a huge scar 'to - should remain silent in the house and went to the vigil prayel's grandmother. rhomberg - The Visita Iglesia and salubong If I ever miss me eh there may have also not well I'd rather walk and this Offering every Maundy rhomberg Thursday. Why kanyo ?? Disclaimer ** this is just my own opinion ... kidney stones in heaven guilty Ü miss Lost because the definition of work for some ... Not aught of needles to rush yesterday offering rhomberg trend but different pictures I see, people like you paparty while walk, dance some more, pano therefore also in party mode eh mapuppunta rhomberg the pitstop besides water for thirsty eh with large speakers that papatugtog of modern music; maybe to lose the mind of walking the beat or other factors that I know. And because there is no ride thereon yesterday, pretty long we have stood on the corner and the extra time you will notice that the majority of those who walk eh teens, young students or MU syuta to HHWW or will magkayakap (that I know If they do not you trouble) I remember going to add Kikay home with me before ... to have this trend as well, it's just hot for the opportunity to profit rhomberg in its syuta! Now 2 son nya ... Waste waste waste ... ie the traces left ahead 'to the stretch of Ortigas Extension. Styro cups, plastic cups, plastic bottles and what what else, well the bright side is there job cleaning the aid of Pasig and Cainta. Have I also know that boundary and you walk on this occasion 'to because they vow and because they want to show that they are also capable to sacrifice for Him. I salute those who made the vow to walk more and I salute those who are not ignoring the trend does convey 'to Bro. Charlie
Charlie Philippines -A hobo who was born in QC sandamakmak came to our school like Notre Dame, OLOPSC, Roosevelt, PUP, Mapua and Arellano until now completing college. View my complete profile
2013 (10) June (1) May (1) April (4) March (4) 2011 (28) July (1) May (4) April (10) Every Lent Advice from Charlie Be strong rhomberg daddy My first Bohol Trip - Budget and List of expenses My first Bohol Trip - Bohol Beach Club baby! My first Bohol Trip - Cruising Tips from Alona Beach with Charlie My first Bohol Trip- Exploring Bohol in a day My first Bohol Trip - Charge it to experience My first Bohol Trip - What a PAL experience March (5) February (4 ) January (4) 2010 (29) December (8) November (5) October (1) September (11) August (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment