Monday, September 29, 2014

We do not want another bus Diamond. You know the goodness you put her next following chart. Move th

GOOD: DIAMOND ANA misfortune - Global Publishers
And Shakoor Jongo star STAA has accepted Bongo, Goodness Isaac has Mwaruka shovel, this time he made headline accused her former fiance, Naseeb Abdul 'Diamond' that has the misfortune, Shooting combination only contains mobile data. Kindness is Miss Tanzania in 2006 and the artist who shake in the brain of the film market at the moment, easyfly he said it was after from the news in a newspaper that goes forth twice a week, claiming he still stuck to Diamond. In this news, Diamond accuses continue kumganda goodness and that he followed her home Sinza Mori, neighborhood and Bar Needa had moved recently, with the aim of trying to find a solution. GOOD HOBBY ATEMA Addressing Lead combination by phone, Monday Monday, Goodness said no deal again with Diamond as he claimed in the newspaper. "I do not think with him, then I am the one who nimhangaikie carver ... why? He wants to seek fame through my name. Why should not it crazy? "Sijazoea desire to print, if he wants to say, but I'm not willing to continue the debate. And thinking about a lot, for what he brought my mother in these matters yasiyomhusu? "She bawl good. He said he chokiongea Diamond is 'gut' only with no sense of kilichomwingia in mind, most of the water to see if MFA who flounder. DIAMOND ANA misfortune Walking further, that goodness was open for a period he was with Diamond, discusses his many were never makes it cool but shortly after her divorce, everything goes ok. For such statements, goodness easyfly seems to mean that Diamond has a curse, and therefore after kutemana he is eating chicken with a straw. He said: "I did not get something with a more Diamond curse ... since I left him yananyooka see my stuff. May I aniache I can arrange my life ... "I am happy than I was with him, my stuff goes straight than the beginning, I do not want to hear about. I do not want to repeat old things that have no meaning to me. "Right easyfly now I live a new life, I have my plans and goes well, the Diamond Who me? I do not want to hear it. I have a lot of work to do, not to benefit the people and reason with him. "He added:" Diamond has already know I'm easyfly a good star, now let me use kujipandisha easyfly patterns. I do not want anishirikishe on it and I have resolved what things that I want to be with him, even he knows. Be honest. "AMUONYA DIAMOND Goodness gave a stern warning to Diamond, urging him to stop kumfuatafuta to be present every man has his life. "Diamond has to understand that I shaachana him. So aniache ... Diamond aniache ... aniache Diamond ... I do not want to hear again. Aniache please, "he said.
Aliyekuambia walk and vijibwana younger who .. we warn weeeee, can hear you .. we tell a man does not equate to him he is put to shame, and see us we see with envy .. will cease to have that .. looks king'ang'anizi truth and will continue to deliver you ashamed to umtafutie police bosses put him politely he pokusumbua good .. Our youngest does not know quite choose .. vimsululu men and men are walking them all tired .. I do not know what problems you baby girl? Comment by Bwire Raphael on January 31, 2012 at 2:26 pm
Today you saw residents gan remember you saying this horse ULIEMPANDA AKUTISHI like her goodness were climbing all the terror absorb the know, it bas are tired and your statements to tell the master of your every ck in MEDIA, I think even the Diamond does shoe leave you but you plaque can sweep all ck et Spirit I left yourself , do not you? Kanumba was abandoned him yourself? do the others and was owai that they can twambiaje? af would grow Tarime would shakugecha zamaaaaaani Comment by ALICE JOHN on January 31, 2012 at 12:21 pm
We do not want another bus Diamond. You know the goodness you put her next following chart. Move the mic as long as we settled in to see the mess until he does something. But the capital fails to perform ku Comment by Focus Kunambi on January 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm
BUSINESS WAS HAITOKI place of the DIA-MONDI UMEACHANA HIM NOW comes ????. Europe's largest KAJIUZE you go Manzese Camp hyena, OHIO CUSTOMERS You will find VERY UMEZEEKA Comment by Octavian Audifasi on January 26, 2012 at 5:37 pm
Police to Fight Press, Chadema supporters of ALAUMIWE WHO?
Police being armed with the dog, September 18, this year limepambana and Chadema supporters and journalists who arrived at the headquarters of the police force in Dar track event Chadema easyfly national chairman, Freeman Mbowe ...
Started by GLOBAL in News. Last reply by navarrohart June 8 37 Replies easyfly 2 Likes
Yesterday (Tuesday) police detonated easyfly tear gas to disperse easyfly supporters easyfly of the Union for Democracy and Development (Chadema) who had gathered in Soweto Parks in Arusha for a farewell bodies of three colleagues who lost their lives in ...
44 seconds ago
jus posted a status ctobeli easyfly
Sam posted a status Lurram
Sign in to chat!


No comments:

Post a Comment