Saturday, September 6, 2014

ShinJewon I am student of University ear cuff of Delhi, 3rd year college and taking up Digital Arts


Always shy and seemed always afraid of people.
Home of his grandparents, there is a boy there. Son of his mother's brother. ear cuff He is cousin, Charlie, nine years old. A spoiled boy. Its tendency opposite sense you add Shielle.
One day, while in class add Shielle, there is a woman nakabistida peering into windows of the classroom. Shielle's not known, but he knew this face, smiling woman in her. Apparently waiting for the end of class.
Has come home to mom, happy happy his mother handed the presents it with Shielle. Due to not feel the inside of Shielle woman, she would not deliver what pulls it. Passive and check often the presents. Always the way things are going home every mother.
When stuck to the Mother ear cuff Shielle, Lola's Shielle was taken immediately to the upward Shielle and provided for all with Charlie. So so happy the boy Charlie, every Mother's Shielle should come, because the presents were with him goes. Envy children with Shielle because it sees her mother, while she, beginning or congenital nya is not seen her parents. Even as Shielle was also, single parent her mother so she was forced to stay away from children just work.
Re called the name of Shielle, still without his mother. Teacher thought that he would not hang a medal on the child, when suddenly there came a female nakabistida and running ear cuff onto the stage.
About Me
ShinJewon I am student of University ear cuff of Delhi, 3rd year college and taking up Digital Arts Major in Animation. I like Photography, cinematography (`coz I want to be a director), Painting, Sketching ear cuff (with no end). I really want to make my own character in anime. :) I love of course Adobe Photoshop Wahaha! I like Autodesk Maya too! And I'm enjoyed with Adobe Flash :) I love music. I love chocolates. I love surfing the net. I love my Mom and God. I love my friends and family. I love sleeping. I love singing. I love acting. I love dancing. I love MYSELF and no one can judge or change me. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment