Sunday, September 14, 2014

to school yesterday, Nako atat atat to leave because I wanted a drink and watch charlie and the cho


to school yesterday, Nako atat atat to leave because I wanted a drink and watch charlie and the chocolate factory ... So after school I went straight home and who dressed in black shirt and pants and straight picks me of Chaco and buy We have wine in bronx..dinala ung wine Chaco's house and abide there add alden and stephen but whimsical add miko and add jed .. we drink from her balcony 5-730 pm before leaving watergirl and fireboy 3 town center and we watched's alden, stephen, Chaco, Abby, Trish, and I jio charlie and the chocolate factory ... I enjoyed the sineng yon because it also teaches about family values and how kabait yung hero named charlie with his parents and grandmother lolot He ..hindi kung and she earned last golden era ticket..sa add golden ticket..hahahaha scarce after we yosihan cinema because they jio delicious cold and warm body to the cold because I ulan..hindi manyak or lascivious hah..yosi we talking about here ser .. We directly buy beer..at Caltex narin buy my dag dag that Empe brandy snake because the beer for me and I still can not directly strike watergirl and fireboy 3 .. We live by yannick where poker game add Boggs, hankypanky, utol by yannick and siota of utol obeyed by yannick ... mari ... overnight we nagsusunugan liver pokeran what yannick and even if we just watching and laughing by mari in kanila..hindi because I love to poker gambling eh..gusto I just dos or black jack for easy ... I never really lazy, but I know WHAT ABOUT US eh..diba ??? suburban yung last few sentences to everyone .. hahaha we leave mari's, Chaco jio and what yannick of 245am because I nun..hinatid Medjo drunk Nako's chax home and I drink water so you do not injure my head in the castle ... true enough, dein struck my head this morning Being as I made last night and I just ngayon..kakatapos eat five pieces watergirl and fireboy 3 of garlic rice and chicken cooked nuggetts ko..nhuks upcat I did because I know I am not able to bear and rotten dun dun. Earning just Taft, Canlubang, uste, or benilde..hahaha watergirl and fireboy 3 Saturday now, and maybe I hale viewer or slapshock later with them jio, mari and Chaco ... simple trip ... just because i dont like that the drug yahn saying adikan ko..mga nYou unified system really lies ... oh my vision different path, filled with color, watergirl and fireboy 3 just be careful snake, always looking to lose hope, a little kiss on the clouds floating nabulagan .. stumble drowned not go up, tear suddenly awakened need arise and I know it's confusing, soul away .. dont wag would have to think not to repeat with my time looking for little paradise paradise WHERE ARE YOU ?? !!! !


No comments:

Post a Comment