Monday, November 4, 2013

Huang Tong Tong Shan soldiers initially planned like a good holiday, especially eager to pick up th


Huang Tong Tong Shan soldiers initially planned like a good holiday, especially eager to pick up the dances. See other people jumping people dancing charles clinkard on the stage, there is a strong desire to want to dance together himself. Dance with childhood friends are engaged in a professional, in addition to envy me ~ I say they can always engage in professional dance, they said, I eat so much how hard do not say, halfway fled go to class ...... A few days ago a friend of mine to go where the best art school to see her, so beautiful, more beautiful than a child. Has been practicing dance is not the same, kind of temperament is compelling, is that only the long-term people will be far and wide. But everyone is different ideas, and I have been envious of her dancing companions, she envied me sounding eat young rice. Junior retired and sit, pick up once the most beloved thing as a hobby but also should be good. Oh, look again to see the dancing themselves.
Mom recent state okay, every time I call her on the phone over there she can feel happy expression. I know my mind the importance of the mother. My mom is getting stronger sense of worship, charles clinkard and I really do not know the disease is light, but her optimism and strength far beyond my imagination. Intentionally or unintentionally, the last holiday she always go to the bank with me, wanted to take her credit cards have changed my name, tell me how to use, I would have walked somewhat uncomfortable. I slowly feel the love of my mother and I can not imagine sustenance was out, although her body weak, but she told me to chat me between the lines reveals a choking bitterness, something I can not resist the power of .
[Send comments] comment Loading, please wait ...


No comments:

Post a Comment