Friday, November 8, 2013

A Refrain from sth 节制, 避免, 戒除 He refrained from participating in the discussion. Abusing sth 滥用, 过度


贝特 视觉
A Refrain from sth 节制, 避免, 戒除 He refrained from participating in the discussion. Abusing sth 滥用, 过度 使用 Abusing alcohol and tobacco. Abuse the kindness to accept a 愿意 做 sth sth She agrees to come with us. Accept men at work sth 接受 The school accepts children from 3 years. Accept that + subj.承受 He agreed that I report his car in a week. Cope with sth 顺从, 适应 It adapts to their working conditions. Put up with sth 将就, 凑合 She adapts to everything. Hasten do sth 赶来 Firefighters rushed out the fire. Accuse sb to do sth 指控, 控告 I accused my neighbors disturb the peace. Is accused of do sth 认罪, 突出, 显露 He is accused of embezzling money. Be proactive in doing sth 发奋, 热衷 做 She is bent on destroying all that we had done. Buy sth to sb sth 给 买 qn I bought candy to children.
Buy sth to sb sth 从 qn 买 I often buy him chocolate. To complete sth 完成 They manage to repay their loans. Love do sth sth 喜欢 做 I love dancing. Love do sth sth 热爱 做 She loves to seduce. Love sth / sb 喜欢 sth / sb I love dark chocolate. He loves his children. Assign to sth 假装, 装 出 It affects to play the big boss. To say sth 断言, 肯定 做 sth I said coming on time for appointments. The age of do sth 年龄 She now age to stand on its own. Help 帮助 qn qn I do not open this door. Can you help me. Help sb to do sth 做 帮助 sb sth I helped men at work set up his business. Love to do sth sth 热爱 做 I loved to seek the truth in knowledge. men at work Love that + subj.喜欢 ......, 希望 ...... I'd men at work like you to come Sunday dinner. Love do sth sth 喜欢 做 He loves walking along the beach. Love better 热衷 于 做 sth sth She'd rather stay home. Love sb / sth 喜欢 sb / sth I will always love you. Do you love champagne? The air 神态 do sth, 举止, 态度 She seems to please. Go to qn + qn 适合 This red dress is fine to Sophie. Go + 去 a place 某处 Do you ever been to Russia? Go sth sth 将 要做 I'll wait my friends at the station. Fun to do sth 以 ...... 作为消遣 Children have fun scaring the girls. Advertise 通知 sth to sb sb sth They announce the news to their friends. + Code 通知 announce that Camille and Jean have announced they will marry. + See sth 看到 the windows of the hotel, you can see the sea sighting sb do sth 做 在 看见 sb sth I saw your wife talk to the priest. Realize that only + 发觉, 意识到 By opening my bag, I realized that I had forgotten my wallet. The appearance of doing sth 外貌, 外表 It looks sb looking to make a bad shot. Qn qn belong to 属于 Castle and Park of Versailles belong to the French State. Call qn 呼唤, 招呼 can call the secretary at 9am. Apply to do sth sth 专心 做 It applies to annoy everyone. Bring sth 带来, 提供 Children bring their books to school every day. Bring sth to sb sth 给 带来 qn She brought flowers to his friends. Learning to do sth sth 学习 做 They taught him to kill. Learning to sb to sth sth 做 教育 qn I learned to read to my little girl. + Learn that only 学习 ...... It is learned that the President will attend the football game. Be ready to do sth sth 准备 做 He was about to run away when ... To approach sb / sth 走近, 靠近 should not approach the fire. This is dangerous. Press sth 支撑, 倚靠 Press the red button to open the dishwasher. Lean against sth 倚靠 He was leaning against the wall. Rely on 依靠 qn qn The party relies on the President. Rely on sth 依靠, 利用, 根据 Relying men at work on a cane on a survey ... Qq'un to snatch sth sth 使 脱离 qn She pulled me to my occupations. Snatch sth to sb sth 为 qn 拔掉 Tear concessions to employers. men at work The dentist pulled a tooth to the patient. men at work Stop doing sth 停止, 中断 Stop crying like that! you're no longer a baby. Stop 阻止 qn qn The police arrested the driver was speeding. + Get a place 到达 某 地 To get to the station, take the first street on the left. Getting to do sth sth 能够 做 Now, he gets to walk alone. Reach qn 发生 What happened to you? The art of doing sth 手段, 技巧 She seems to say things désagr & eac

No comments:

Post a Comment