Thursday, June 26, 2014

While the glasses and his snake at the MTV video awards ceremony entirely his idea, but his red pan


While the glasses and his snake at the MTV video awards ceremony entirely his idea, but his red pants, black shirt and a chain a little-known ... Of course, like last year for the same event dressed Kanye West! Also, Justin, like Kanye, decided to blazer, differ only in color, nooka but not Justin, who hosted a new song, adding some of your style with this when he chose sneakers with snake pattern. Unfortunately you can trust that Justin, who was supposed to be a trillion dollar mistake, many media are ranked among the worst dressed at this event, nooka mainly thanks to the shoes. Better luck next time, Justin! Anyway, his fans was obviously crazy and you like him quickly pointed out that they are at the event, on receipt of the prize is to thank. "I am so proud of Justin, that won a prize, but why are we not thank?" He wrote on Twitter fan. Justin, who again spent on Selena, quickly replied: "You're right! Tonight I was just kind of shocked. At that moment I forgot a lot. Thank you! "" I would like to thank family, my friends, my team and fans! Now that it's over, I still have so much to say haha. Above all, I forgot. "Forgive, nooka right, Belieberji? Lajkaj!
Taylor Swift
web design

No comments:

Post a Comment