Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2014 TOčnoTO!, All rights reserved | About Us | Advertising | paparazzi


Taylor Swift is expanding its brand by signing a contract with 'Keds'! Musician with shoe companies signed a three-year contract. Taylor said: "For years I was a fan of 'Keds', bringing together two of my favorite elements of style - the classic and lightweight. I remember that I wore 'Keds' shoes when I was little and I'm cycling on the farm. When I grew up a little, I started wearing them again. It's great to be able to grow with them. "She added:" I think it added some informal and good to your appearance. New colors and appearance are eclectic. I want them to add to the antique look. "New line called 'Red', will be on the shelves came on the same day as the album 'Red', 22 October.
No, Taylor was not the reason for his song!
2014 TOčnoTO!, All rights reserved | About Us | Advertising | paparazzi
web design

No comments:

Post a Comment