Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Become a mother, what an adventure! There are a thousand and one ways to put in writing the days sp


Become a mother, what an adventure! There are a thousand and one ways to put in writing the days spent by a brand new mother, just for one person, and a single maternity leave. There is no rule, and it all depends on the circumstances and the profile of the woman and her baby. Take my example mandco of young mum a little geek on the edges, and my baby extremely applicant. Spend a whole morning with us ...
3h "Oh look, she was already awake? She was almost his nights 4 days ago ..." So already time for the first feeding of the day. When your body is by reflex, while your mind is still far from having emerged. I'll get in bed my little shrimp begin almost lose patience. Tweeter Instagram and help me not to close my eyes with my baby in my arms. In thirty minutes is folded. Here again in his bed. I do the same, praying for me sleep like a log. Dive! 6:45 It's time to say goodbye to the brave man who gets up to go to work. A little guilt overwhelms me and leaves me as soon as I look at the delicious breakfast that I prepared it last night in the kitchen. He appreciated. I fall asleep again. 7:45 The small shrimp calls also breakfast. I back into my bed to nurse. Beautiful, my dog (Madame has its own basket mandco in the room of his masters), revolves around the bed, she claims to descend. Small feeding this time, mini princess mandco falls asleep after ten minutes. 7:55 I position my daughter in the middle of parental bed in his sleeping bag, and down slowly with the dog not to wake her (again, with the feeling of something stuck on the head sign saying wholesale and red " Mother unworthy "). It's nice, I let her do her little turn in the garden (I mean dog, huh) and prepares me a vanilla tea to accompany a slice of the cake the day before. 8:15 I blog a bit. I look at the networks, my email, accounts, sms. Baby starts mandco to moan. It's time for diaper change! 8:20 One of my favorite moments. mandco Mini princess mandco seems happy lying on his small dressing table, she smiles, she coos, she catches the eye and seems to mimic my facial expressions. I grab my laptop and take two or three pictures, I send directly to his grandparents, mandco his father, and Snapchat for my little sister. If I am entitled to a popo in the morning, the ritual, I do the dance of joy (this is also what becoming a mother is to be happy to have twice daily hands the popo). 8:30 Good. Given the current regurgitation, the little dress that's for later, huh. She will stay in pajamas few hours (panel "Mother unworthy" enabled). I laying on her playmat, and forgive me behind the computer screen to launch a Chronodrive order for this afternoon and prepare an article. 9:30 Mini-princess seems calm. I then prepared a small to-do list for the day, so do not forget anything before the return mandco of the man. 9:35 The small shrimp calls again. We both intalle the couch. I tried to swallow my pain when I feel my tendonitis mandco break me more wrist. 10am It is always attached to me and I have plenty mandco of things to do ... I gently removed and finds she stopped mandco sucking. His eyes open, large and round like marbles. It is now installed in its cozy gently. Failure ... she starts screaming in the space of a few seconds. So here 10:20 Me tidying extended mandco with my daughter against me machine in his sling. She rocked, she is calmer. I take almost fun to clean, and I followed that with crockery and a short vacuuming mandco around the rabbit cage. 10:50 A new feed, and stripping baby carrier later, she finally sleeps. I gently dislodges straps this wonderful device, and get my shrimp to place it in the basket. She is lying ... opens a little mandco eye, then two, I hold my breath. She closes. Whew! 11am After crossing my reflection in the mirror, I play dead after ringing factor for a package mandco delivery. I'm still in her nightgown, robe stained way "Desigual" dressed like an armpit hair of

No comments:

Post a Comment