Saturday, June 21, 2014

Among the winners of Justin and Selena! pocketbook These are the sexiest Disney star? Completely ch


We re in prizes! MuchMusic Awards. For those who do not know, these are the Canadian awards, which take place in Toronto and once a year for the best music videos confers a Canadian music-video pocketbook channel. As usual on these or other award ceremonies and not everything revolves only around nominations and in this case, the best music videos, but also some wonderful outfits, which I commented again ... dhsjfsk Selena Gomez in a beautiful gold Roberto Cavalli dress. I have to admit that I am looking at this beautiful dress as prime smaller shopping rush! Who among you would not have had such clothes? The only thing that bothers me are the shoes that are also in a golden color. Maybe I'll see that the shoes were what super bitter contrast to the dress. Gold, too much? Carly Rae Jepsen me, I admit, was not convinced with his style. Dress itself to me does not seem bad, I like the color of the dress, because it seems to me that black little pulling pocketbook on the green, if I'm pocketbook not mistaken? However, I'm still boast dress on her is not convincing. I'd pocketbook rather see her in what increasingly flirt dress ... next time, maybe? Cody Simpson in quite a solid outfitu, so to speak. Shoes? I have to admit that I zelooo like brown / dark blue combination in them. And great shall be given to the whole outfit, while it seems to me that it brown on feet slightly brighten outfit. I think it was the choice of shoes wonderful gesture, as otherwise it would all be a little too much blue ...? Nevertheless ... Why so serious outfit? Lucy Hale ... Zeloo pretty, pretty. I do not really know what to write, everything is as it should be. A beautiful dress that way a great wears, pocketbook hair, make-up ... And oh, Edie Parke r clutch bag, which fits perfectly with gray shoes. Very clasy, what can I say ... Justin Bieber is just Justin Bieber and I can not and I do not even hope pokritizirati, so I'll just say ... ooohhh! Seriously ... Justin, great outfit! Black leather pants, black shirt, black shoes and a gold cross around her neck, which brightens and makes the icing on the cake whole outfitu. I quite like that this time opted for a completely black outfit ... How would you commented celebrities?
Among the winners of Justin and Selena! pocketbook These are the sexiest Disney star? Completely changed! Stylistics adorable liar reveals plans for the future! Staff MMVA panic because Colton!
web design

No comments:

Post a Comment