Friday, June 20, 2014

Justin Bieber during his recent interview for


Justin Bieber during his recent interview for 'WWD' talks about the fact that he had in childhood to deal with the lack of money, the fact that I would like to become a fashion designer and the best fashion advice that he received from Usher ... About who is more powerful, fashion or music: "For me, as a musician, music is a universal language. No matter who you are or where you are, you love music and it does not matter what music - country or rock. Music is very complicated. Conjures up a lot of these feelings, which may be talking about. "That's where he sees his future in the fashion:" Absolutely, in fact I want to start slowly with her own line of clothes or shoes, something like that. However, nothing moves in this direction, I'm focused on my music. "That's if there is a person from whom style is particularly respected:" Yes, Kanye West. And Usher is also cool. Knows a lot more about fashion than I know myself. From him I learn. It helps me to do combinations and we present fashion designers, which I've never heard of. I just say get sunglasses from Fendi fashion designer, but it still had never heard of. I love the fashion brand Louis Vuitton, I started to wear their grazing and the like. "About how would you describe your own style:" Less is more. I like, I do not know how to describe it - I do not want too much to edit. I like simply dressed. "That's if he thinks it's really more influential than Barack Obama and the Dalai Lama, as reported by the British media:" No, I think those people are very influential and popular. I'm just happy that I can be in this position as I am. "Wow! Do you want to make Justin did his clothing line or shoes? Lajkaj!
Among the winners of Justin and Selena! cities xl 2012 These are the sexiest Disney star? Stylistics adorable liar reveals plans for the future! Staff MMVA panic because Colton! Completely changed!
web design

No comments:

Post a Comment