Monday, June 9, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


It was a first for Parents and Kids Maternity Salon in Quebec City! As a mom blogger for Quebec, I was invited as "media" for the official opening on Friday at 14h, and I was proud to be there. Louise Benoit, mr foot whom I greatly admire for his strength of character and determination, was glad to see her Salon (his initiative to it, there is of it 22 years old) get to Quebec. After his speech, we were treated to a performance by Marie-Elaine Thibert, sponsor of the event for the 2nd consecutive year.
Impossible not to fall on knowledge in such a big show. I met the owner of Zest Relaxation, for whom I had a recent article. Maybe she will be there as an exhibitor next year for the 2nd edition? Was placoté our respective projects, after which it was time for my visit! Besides giants like Jean Coutu and Clement very popular with moms, I fell under the spell of the thrift Chez Claudette mr foot also organized fashion shows for three days. I tip my hat to the full spirited mom who has established his business, and that works very well indeed, and his head full of ideas! There were lots of clothes to mini price ... from $ 3 a piece, it was agreed that there were several strollers booth.
Heart stroke mr foot as for Équiterre booth! The organization has a "bio Baskets" program that allows us to get a big basket of fresh fruit and vegetables mr foot every week in a service point near us! Me who likes to discover fresh products to my children and my husband, I think seriously.
Many children play freely in the large sandbox and inflatable game. Close to the playground, I've been tempted by a visit to Castello. Luckily my men were not there, the bill would have been salted. Baby carriers, accessories or physical activities, photographers and Organic Products: Salon reminded me how moms of choice mr foot today! But still, mr foot I hope to discover more unknown companies mr foot public next year! Because mr foot I'm sure it will be postponed ...
Mom Forum said:
Notify mr foot me by email when new comments.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment