Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Simple template. Powered by Blogger. stabil


Fernando Botero "Una familia" This picture contains one of Botero's most famous stabil color "Una familia", he is a COLOMBIAN artist with an own style, his colors are characterized for being plain thick forms with crazy scales always search for give volume, presence and true to his colors. In this picture you can see several figurer.De is a typical COLOMBIAN family from the 1970s with the serious and formal setting in faces and clothing. Father, mother, kids and the dog all sit out in the woods in peace and quiet. When I looked at the picture, I think in
Simple template. Powered by Blogger. stabil


1 comment:

  1. I am not getting your words meaning over here.I think this is your local language. Recently I have visited a fashion website http://www.theitaliansole.com/

    ReplyDelete