Sunday, February 23, 2014

It looks like you had a nice May 17 nevertheless then .. we had dårlg be with us too, but we dodged


Not only I woke up to a cold 17 May, what really gave me the "shock", it was white swirling around astley clarke in the air ..... Thought simply my own eyes ... But, nothing to do with the weather - enjoy manages one nonetheless. .... It's time to pop champagne ..... Mmmmmm - a good addition to your breakfast ...! Because of the bad weather, it was an extra long and good breakfast astley clarke .... Got gorgeous roses! 17 May is bunadsdag! Seems there is "a great honor", and I wear my Nordfjord costume with pride ...: o) So this is the Nordfjord national costume, and it's my sister's model. Very simple, and in my opinion, very nice! Ullstakken is pleated, which makes this particular costume a bit special ... Traditional costume silver astley clarke ... woven fabrics .... Hand Embroidered costume pocket .... Simply a "stately garment" ..!! After a very laaaaaaaaaang breakfast, we took a trip to the city then and so little of life. The weather was improving gradually, but oh so cold .... For the first time in my Oslo story was not terrace, and "life" was considered indoors from where it was nice and warm. All in all a great 17 May - for they have the wit to enjoy themselves ...! Wishing you all a wonderful week! Hugs: o)
Looks like you had a great 17th May when, despite the weather ... A little champagne do the trick ;) Great costume too, it must at the 17th May and is the fine when it is so cold that it was now :) Have a nice day! Synnøve 19 May 2008 at. 24:20
Hey hey. Some beautiful costume you have, and I think I have not seen in survivors alive :) understand very well that you are proud of it. Charming by May 17 breakfast, but it is not tradition astley clarke with us, we take friends coziness of the afternoon / evening either. It was nice weather, but a little chilly, so we have no reason to complain. I seem a bit sorry for Daak eastern Norway who got snow. You must have a nice day Hilde Gunn, and a nice new week too. H. 19 May 2008 at. 24:23
You are the only costume I would have liked. My grandmother came from Nordfjord and then I can always have it ....? I think it is so great with the pleated skirt and the web link above. Each apron. Have a nice day :) 19 May 2008 at. 14.06
Yes, yes, despite the weather, so it seemed astley clarke that you had a nice 17 May. The costume was absolutely beautiful. Fun to wear a costume that not everyone has before. I do this yourself and are often stopped at 17 May asking costume. Have a nice day! Hugs :) 19 May 2008 at. 14.13
So great costume you have! Well over with May 17th, yes I thought of you in Oslo when we saw pictures of Skaugum the morning astley clarke with snow in the air, huff cold.They so it's nice to cuddle up with good friends, family visit and take things as it comes! ! Here on the west coast we had a brilliant day, lots of people and performing life in the streets! Have a great week 19 May 2008 at. 14.25
So lovely costume you have! Looks the like you cost you despite snøfjonene which certainly scared the most when they vålknet the day .... Today was shining sun from a cloudless sky when I got up. And optimistic astley clarke as I am, I dressed both kids and me summery! Poor children, they are surely blue with cold when they get home! There are at least up with long pants and thick jacket for we shall be man's oldest soccer game today! Have a rewarding day! Squeeze Torunn :-) 19 May 2008 at. 14.31
I have tin costume (Telemark) my father came from there and it is my great grandmother who embroidered astley clarke it to my confirmation. I have the green life: http://www2.tinn.kommune.no/eksternesider/tinnbunad/tinnkvinner_i_bunad.htm'm very proud of it ;) When I got to the confirmation should all have East Telemark, so far okay since we live in Telemark, but now all have Bo stack. Do people like confirmed around my time, selling Telemark astley clarke their national costume to buy Bo stack. It is wrong for me. Costume is tradition, not one fashion garment ;) Hugs: o) 19 May 2008 at. 14.43
Oh yes, what a terrible weather! Do not think I can remember it has been so bad before ... the rain, cold and the north wind! But like you cuddly ye :) The costume was awesome!! 19 May 2008 at. 19.50
Hello! The tradition there with breakfast and champagne sounds so incredibly festive out :-) Very nice to see the nydlige Nordfjord costume, that I have actually used once though! In lack of own (I have Romsdal costume, but it's unfortunately a few years ago I got into it ...) so I borrowed his grandmother the day we'd end the nursing college. My grandmother is from Eid, so I have many relatives astley clarke there, we were there really a lot when I was smaller. They are originally from a farm in Manseth, so it is also her maiden name. Very nice in Nordfjord! :-) We are also at the Alexandra Hotel Loen least once a year - really enjoy ourselves there. Have a great Monday night then! I have to work a little extra tonight, but after that it's free in a week's time. -Lene 19 May 2008 at. 20.29
It looks like you had a nice May 17 nevertheless then .. we had dårlg be with us too, but we dodged the snow then :) it is rea

No comments:

Post a Comment