Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Anette Stigsdotter I live and work in the Garden of Sweden, Asarum in Blekinge. Driver now Anette


Artist Botero I have liked many years. The most I've seen of him is from the newspaper and some postcards of 90s. But now that we were in Barcelona so was this stately Botero statue at the airport when we were going home.
ellas inspiration
Stamped cards & envelopes - Stamped card & envelopes
Follow with your Email
2013 (2) January pilgrim (2) 2012 (186) December (15) November (15) October (22) September (19) August (26) July (14) June (20) May (20) Weeds? No good??? pilgrim Creative and innovative thinking Mother's Day Creativity What makes you happy? A house near Stone Premiere Botero My luxury Magical nature Strawberries on wire Colourful on the plate Ring Dress Room in the Garden Fresh Vegetable business?? Goose eggs hotel April (19) March (16)
Anette Stigsdotter I live and work in the Garden of Sweden, Asarum in Blekinge. Driver now Anette's Galley, where I refine fruit, berries and vegetables to various goodies. All without additives. Private I like including pilgrim photography and I also blog: soltappan.blogspot.com anettesskafferi.blogspot.com View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment