Wednesday, April 15, 2015

- When I worked for SPP, actually went out of the city to find a model specifically. In this way, I


Without a doubt scauta role in the fashion world is very significant, although often overlooked, and it's thanks to them that the girls who never pomyślałyby about to try their hand at modeligu have a chance june birthstone to become top models. Scaut who he is and what he is doing ?! In an interview with Anne Libická will try to answer questions about the profession. -From How long interested in fashion? How did you start your work, this theme was not as popular as it is now.
-Skautingiem Became interested in long ago. There was wondering if you can professionally june birthstone deal with recruitment agencies Models. Simply attracted june birthstone to me the world of fashion, and I wanted to be a part of it. At first, in the city would find a nice and attractive girls that worked well later in the session to catalogs and advertisements, the shows hairdressers and as hostesses at the fair. After a while I started to be a top model. I showed them in Paris, but I came to the conclusion that if I live in Poznan, it would be better to introduce them to agencies in Poland. My partner became SPP from Wrocław agency that hired me part-time. It was a good system because theoretically, because I could go on living in my hometown and even take a second full-time job and seek Models june birthstone spare time.
- I work for a news portal Poznan. But I did not know if I will go there soon to France, where he graduated in arts, so I stuck to the scouting agency SPP from.
For models suitable physical predisposition is essential, therefore, looking for new faces I make sure that the girl I'm going to persuade the photo image, is slim and has a corresponding increase. Surely it should not be more than six feet tall. The model does not need to immediately conspicuous because of the attractiveness of whether captivating beauty counts more plasticity of the facial features, june birthstone which comes in the picture. But in modeling the appearance of a maximum of half the battle. The girl has yet to be emotionally mature, june birthstone and of course open to new experiences.
- When I worked for SPP, actually went out of the city to find a model specifically. In this way, I met many years ago Monika Jagaciak. Spoke, the H & M-ie. Unfortunately I could not convince her to cooperate, because just began her career. Now I have no obligations to any agency and rarely looking models in the field. The last potential star of the catwalk, I found by chance, going to a meeting with a friend. It was only ten days ago. - What kind of reactions you make a companion girls their proposals meeting or try their hand at the world? Girls usually react positively, and if you refuse to meet, they do it in a clever way. Overall, today it is easier for me to talk with potential candidates for the model, june birthstone because I can give them the address of my blog getscouteddotcom and more or less already know who you are dealing with. Girls also recommend your site.
When you decide to engage june birthstone a girl, I'm sure it makes sense. I tell her that she gained the courage and approached her because I think she should have taken pictures of image, based on which we will know if it is suitable for the model or not.
- So far, I worked only with SPP, which, as already mentioned, offered me the best conditions that could give me the agency in Poland. As for the agency from Wroclaw, the AMQ yet know. This is an agency with a strong department and promising top male models. In Warsaw, I presented personally candidates for models and models in the New Age and Model Plus. In Paris he came into contact with many agencies, and the Metropolitan june birthstone was accepted for the position of assistant and went through the initial training june birthstone .Niestety because of my roztrzepania had difficulty june birthstone in embracing this work.
Foreign fashion is a huge business,

No comments:

Post a Comment