Sunday, April 26, 2015

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3, "We all have our horrors and our demons that we have to overcome. But how can I win when I'm paralyzed? "Bring me the horizon - Do not go | Tears In Heaven
Chapter 2:" In a moment everything went black. I do not know where I am. I feel only that I was among strangers to me people purity ring band that I have to go all day and still one and a third to finally find out with you - or perhaps in order to part from you. "
Chapter 4: "I think that the real" legacy "after the death of a loved one is more responsibility. Is Out, do not leave your belongings so they could continue them those who were close to him? "- Rainer M. Rilke.
Can it be worse than school? I do not think ... I got up and took a quick shower. Cold - as always. I liked when cold drops of water hitting on my aching back. Quickly I dried the hair and changed into. A closer look at his reflection in the mirror. Long slightly wavy hair to the elbows, big green eyes, a few freckles on her nose, sunken cheeks. Once ... Once I liked what he saw. And now I do not know. Now everything is different. You'd think that every day is better, but that's not true. Every day more and more behind him longingly. I loved him like a brother. He was my guardian angel. I sat in the first row, closest to the door. Hey - he greeted someone suddenly sat down next to me. It was a Scout, a girl with whom we have many common activities. -Part - I answered, avoiding eye contact. I did not want to talk to anyone. Day at school as always purity ring band drag on, and Scout was following me like a shadow. At times even I forgot about Matt'cie. I felt guilty, because I should never have him zapomniac. Right after school I went to church. It was strange, because I did not believe in God. I sat in the last pew and began to cry. The tears slowly purity ring band ran down my cheeks, leaving wet footprints. I covered my face with my hands. It was so quiet ... Why are you crying? He asked someone suddenly whisper. He had a strong voice with a slight hoarseness. I looked at the person sitting next to me. Black, long hair opadałały on his face. The man was dressed in black. Black leather jacket, black trousers tube, black boots and shoes. His blue eyes pierced me. - Cries of longing. purity ring band -Odpowiedziałam Uncertainly, looking into his eyes. - Each of us think, for someone or something longs. -He Looking ahead. - Some people just miss more or less. Every 60 seconds to spend in sorrow, purity ring band there are 1 minute of happiness which you will never recover, remember that. He added. I do not know why, but I felt like I've known this guy since forever. - It is easy to say, hard to zrobic.-told and then slowly stood up. - I have already isc.- walked slowly headed toward the door. -Zobaczymy Yet? - Zpytał man. I turned and only now noticed that he was on his knees all the time. Maybe. - I answered and left the church. The whole way home I thought. I thought about Matt'cie and ... Actually, I do not even know how this męszczyzna his name.
Share! Twitter Digg Facebook Delicious StumbleUpon Google Bookmarks LinkedIn Yahoo Bookmarks Technorati Favorites Print article This entry was written by blondyna13 on March 9, 2013 on 16:43 and is filed under Uncategorized. Follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.


No comments:

Post a Comment