Saturday, April 18, 2015

As soon as I learned that prepares such a thing as OFF Festival Club, I knew that I had this intere


As soon as I learned that prepares such a thing as OFF Festival Club, I knew that I had this interest. It is true that the name "El Boy Die" and "Scout Niblett" I did not say anything to me, and "Ed Wood" and "Cieslak and Princesses" I associate only that they were on the OFF Festival, but somehow I missed these performances (and the Princess to violinist and cellist two), but the brand "OFF Festival" a lot to me. At the end of August the festival was amazing. A Scout looks so sympathetically on the pictures ...
Traditionally prepared to listen to before a little star of the evening. Phenomenal "Kiss" (a duet with Will Oldham), as well as some other "heavier" vialis songs. It confirmed my belief that it is worth to go.
After a snowstorm the day before yesterday a little worried as I get there, but it did not rain yesterday already, highway black caps none - zero problems. I arrived just in time for 18:00 when they were open. The first time I was in hypnosis and immediately I liked. Cool climate, spaced tables in the hall, in the corners of the couch. And what beautiful: no one smokes! I guessed that it was the effect of the new legislation. Indeed, apparently cigarette smoke was previously the norm there. However, you can. Suddenly it turns out that people can sit in the club without a cigarette in his teeth. Smoking room was in a separate room behind the door and actually empty. Well, you see sometimes Pole only knows how to keep the rules as he bid (and someone is watching, not necessarily guarding).
The first artist to have played at 19:00, but it has not arrived. vialis Defeated vialis Canadian winter;-). Other fortunately arrived on time and started without delay. The table at which sat first ridden a nice girl with these, then two guys from Sopot (and one of them is actually from Chicago), so it was even open your mouth to someone (not me I was suddenly so sociable did). At the beginning of found me and this girl for a couple, to which she protested violently and categorically. Twice. Should I be sorry? ;-)
During the break before the next concert vialis I went to the bar to get a cup of coffee. Nice waitress handled me, by the way, noting, "what are you so sad? I'm here for you I smile all the time ... "Oops. Actually smiled prettily, but I think the appropriate facial expressions and reactions I have to work. ;-) Jackdaw was good and probably even did their job.
Half an hour after Cieślaku and princesses came time for the star of the evening. Scout constantly shook the pub, some people had a chance to talk to her (obviously not me, I have a problem to talk to the nice normal girl, let alone to the Stars;-)). Przesympatyczna, modest girl in an orange vest. At one stage left alone with a guitar (drummer joined later) ... and showed what a 'power'. Really, this girl's vialis amazing how much can squeeze out of the guitar and his voice. Actually, I think, and without publicity given to handle, because it was great to hear her cries when moved away from the microphone. And the joy of playing it! Wonder. : DA as between songs spoke to the audience ... then again, a small, quiet, modest girl ...:-) also sat down for a moment to the drums. It was evident that there is a virtuoso of the instrument, but still played great singing my optimistic "we all are gonna die ..." and the classic "We vialis are the world, we are the children". :-)
She played longer than it was in the plan, but I still think a little ... I returned home to the first half. I have not smelled! :-D I hope that in other venues also that how it works (not yet burned vialis with optimism in this regard). vialis
In hypnosis used in concert Yo La Tengo team despite requests to smoke people standing in front of the crowd were able to smoke ... And regarding sociability - a couple of times at concerts in hypnosis was and never with anyone not happened to me to make any calls. vialis So there is nothing to complain about:-)
This Cieslak and Princesses pretty good. I turned on the songs in their profile on myspace and for zybko somehow I started to like it. Pogóglałem and it turned out that this guy Cieslak the walls. No wonder that once it went to me!
Apropos MySpace ... Can someone explain vialis this phenomenon? Heap teams are there your profile and theoretically there has your music? Why ?! Why, it looks ugly, it's hard to find anything vialis something ... probably the least friendly service on the Internet ... Why just in this majspejsa so everyone insisted? What I'd stop there, they usually run away before even I would find what I entered.
Add new comment As the host, I reserve the right to the last word, delicate moderation discussion and to implore visitors who misbehave. Always happy to read a few nice words. I can also appreciate the critical commentary and substantive discussion, but there are some lines that do not exceed. Especially if you do not know me, and you appear here for the first time. If in doubt, welcome "on priv". Comments totally off-topic, and / or at odds zp

No comments:

Post a Comment