Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wen as if I appends. I have created, so to speak scenario of this story, and I


Wen as if I appends. I have created, so to speak scenario of this story, and I'll be bored you trzymać.Nie it promises. This chapter, hmm it themselves judge it;) Life is just a thin thread, it is amazing how easily it can break ...
White walls hospital Hall and her dirty gray floor. Navy blue curtains, chairs new look shoes przyniszczone. The smell of drugs, the smell of sickness and suffering. The sound of crying children, awakened in the middle of the night by the disease. Tormented with pain and nightmares, wanting to cuddle up in his mother's arms. Quiet lullaby new look shoes those who remained, the wailing of people who have lost a loved one. Pain, despair, fear. Amid all this Ashley, connected to some fools pikającego device. I looked at him. Pale face was impassive, his thin lips did not extend this cheeky mischievous smile that I loved so much. Gently brushed the black hair falling over his forehead, kissing it gently. I straightened up and looking at the sleeping form of the boy, grabbed his cold hand. He looked so peaceful, as if a sign of life ... But was uniformly rising and falling chest. I felt my eyes pouring tears once again. God, why did I have to be so soft? I leaned my head against the jegotors. Sobbing softly whispered, "Ashley did not leave me. You can not. Do you hear? "Hoping that they will wake up open your brown eyes and look at me. I think as ever, now wanted to poczochrał my hair. I wanted to cover the head with his hands snarling at him, yet not hated. However, there has been no such nothing now, not thirty minutes later. Someone put a hand on my shoulder. - Mr. Biersack, please stand up. Time to go home, you are already zmęczony.- To my ears warm woman's voice came. I raised my head, provi de me become a nurse on duty. A plump woman with incredibly nice face. She smiled warmly. - None of you, just Andy- smiled slightly. - Well. Andy, have not slept all night. Such a thing is not healthy, Go home and rest, get some sleep. - I do not want him zostawiać.- whispered I was afraid that if I leave him something bad happens anymore new look shoes i..I not see him. I could not let that happen, he has to live. MUST. The woman squatted beside me. Arm surrounded me, for a moment, I felt it was my mom. Just beating from her great warmth and care. I realized that the despite the fact that I'm an adult needs a mother's arms. Especially now, I wanted to cuddle and do not hear that everything will be fine. Unfortunately, it was a mile away from me. She's there, I'm here. I want to hide my head her shoulders, and she? Who knows, maybe looked messages and wondering how I'm doing. May come to the conclusion that it probably needs now. I miss her ....
- Look, Ashley has taken care of here. But you're tired, I'll bet that he can hear us now. You know what? Surely if she woke up, walnąłby new look shoes you this stupid head and dragged to łóżka.- laughed softly, looking at the worried face of a nurse. Amazing what care she gave me, a stranger to me osoba.Są days when it seems to me that the world still has a chance. They give it to him so small, inconspicuous gestures heartfelt. Because really, evil can be overcome. Indeed, the strength of these small, good deeds. While every day seems to us like a united can be incredibly strong. Therefore, helping yourself, helping these young people. new look shoes Who misunderstood and rejected by the environment for their otherness, so often want to die. I do not understand why, for which they are so oppressed? They just want to be myself. I sing my songs for them and I'm not going to stop, I sing for them because I know I find the meaning of these words. Just as it finds me. I know we can change the world, and we will do it .. But returning this reality. - A well-looked at him, hugged tightly, "you're saliva" - whispered then stood up. I heard banging knees, I felt the pain in them. My legs were wobbly, finally knelt by his bed all night. As if I could not as civilized man to sit on the stool. Or even lie down next to him. Lie down and cuddle up tight, bursting into tears like a little girl. Yeah, probably I did so. Trailing step, because only I could afford so I left the hospital, I stopped a taxi. Apparently I was not far away, but I was too weak and too tired. The second thing they were fans, I loved these people gave me strength, hope for a better tomorrow and a zest for life. But now, I could not. I could not tell them anything warm, and so did not want to disappoint them. They placed their hope in me, treated me like authority. For me it was beautiful, award meetings with them I had tears. Many times I cried with happiness. new look shoes But today I could not

No comments:

Post a Comment