Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Visit Hokkaido, Japan: An Onsen experience


 I am so excited to share this with you! So I must update now before I go study. Its a Brut's date that we have planned ealier. Went there just to try their crepe suzette. (If you still remember, I said I must went there to try their Rm18.90! The Rm18.90 is crepe suzette I mean)
Day's special-----Brownie and ice-cream, it is so yum with a hint of orange taste. This is the second time that I ate brownie, the first time was the brownie from Secret Recipe. It was oversweet, super hard, though love clothing it packed with thick deluge of chocolate  taste.I love clothing thought this was how brownie look like in every eatery. Well, the brownie that I tasted here is so much different, it is not hard, and every spoon on it is truly indulgence.Gosh, I really wish that I can describe more on brut's brownie, but I am running of vocab now. Erm...when it first served on table, I don't feel much delight lar, cause every brownie look the same, but the first try on it was so pleasant.With a munching texture on the nuts ) 4 of us like it very much =) Totally pleasing me well.  
"I am going to cook for you",  the boss replied. and then CW started to go excited already,keep talking, whispering, and then laugh loudly, following her emotion, all of us turned out excited, looking forward to see how the master cook.
 and rashes on my neck, and 
Went to Brut, a cafe that serve light western cuisine after I had read a review by Jane Fong . Quite surprise to see that the cafe she reviewed was actually in Kampar, new town somemore. (Apparently, Kampar is has new and old town, New town means the area around UTAR campus). I decided to try on it since I actually craving for some breakfast platter recently. And quite hard to believe Kampar actually has such a classic cafe.
It is different from the usual waffle I tried at the roadside stall, it is extraordinary crunchy. And the waffle is not that sweet, so I recommend you to pair it with strawberry ice-cream to top up the sweetness.
 egg love clothing benedict Rm6.90 actually it is Egg Benedict Americano and Classic, but I forgot which one is which. The pancake is something to die for!! the Yellow gravy is a sauce that has slightly mild cheese.
The Menu
They didn't serve any alcholic drink though they serve bacon. and if you want to try their coffee, make sure you come when their boss is there. love clothing According to the worker there, their boss travel to Vietnam already, LOL
SEE THE CREPE SUZETTE is much more expensive than the rest, according to the waiter, it treat with alcohol and.....the rest I forgot already, I want to try this next time! Didn't get to try this cause I  broke this time, cannot spent too much already.
Jane Fong said...
Search love clothing This Blog
Step Up Revolution to me
2013 (64) December (1) November (3) Brut Cafe Light of the World- Utar Kampar Hari Haji at Penang 2013 October (4) September (5) August (7) July (2) June (7) May (5) April (9) March (10) February (3) January love clothing (8) 2012 (54) December (3) November love clothing (5) October (9) September (5) August (3) July (3) June (2) May (5) April (8) March (4) February (3) January (4) 2011 (74) December (9) November (3) October (7) September (9) August (9) July (15) June (1) May (1) April (3) March (5) February (4) January (8) 2010 (63) December (1) November (1) October (7) September (5) August (11) July (9) June (8) May (3) April (8) March (8) February (1) January (1) 2009 (94) December (4) November (4) October (2) September (4) August love clothing (10) July (7) June (14) May (10) April (4) March (13) February (17) January (5) 2008 (6) December (6)
beauty (4) butterflymsia (4) camera (7) car licence (2) collaboration (1) contest (3) contradict (5) convalescene (2) cook (2) Dance (5) ecosystem (1) event (1) fashion (8) festival season (8) first (5) food (37) food recipe (2) funny stuff (9) Hangging out (48) inspirational (3) interview (2) life (32) March (2) movie (7) NexF3 (3) nuffnang (2) pic only (34) PLKN (3) random (5) recommended (20) school (17) science love clothing (1) scientific controversial (1) study (27) travel (5) utar (5) video (9) working (10)
♥This Is IvYan♥
Daphne Charice
the beginnings of our journey across love clothing california.
20 hours ago
TimothyTiah.com
椰子起司蛋糕 Coconut Cheese Cake
1 week ago
Wedding and the stuff: The weeping proposal video-Sharon Bee
Visit Hokkaido, Japan: An Onsen experience
6 months ago
10 minutes ago
大学生活,开始了!
3 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment