Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sasha and triples are not expected?


INDIA Smaragd 100% cotton w / toschina / density = 230 g/m2 Beauty in India emerald petrolnom performance. r-ry and price 5 - 6 109 euros - 115 euros 7 - 8 125 euros - 129 euros (price for generic parcels predicted and will add later)
Link | Reply | Parent | Thread
India Maya at the moment there :-) I talked about the Mayan Night (Starry Night Maya), it Osh. Personally did not see on the photo and phone numbers seem very similar, but they say that's cartier another night ... ADF: Recovers cartier photo, SN Maya still really quite drugaYa (verses :)), I have forgotten what it looks like, and the first impression cartier was "like!" Edited at 2013-09-20 03:49 pm (UTC)
Sasha will be or if you decide to stab someone in the Pupp I want I want I want peacocks Aqua Then I will not have))) elephants though I like the most
pupen want!
So I suspect .. And while I do not take. We still have to wait for pictures)))
Sasha and triples are not expected?
Sasha, good day! Can I still semerochki stake, and if there will be eight, then I will take her?
Sasha and book, please me 6 or 7 ... begin to shake her husband) ...
8k alas no, scarves somehow quickly removed from the site. I ordered one 6ku in store and all. If you are still on a Monday in the presence of - I'll call in Didimos, I gladly will order 8ku. 6ku while I do not suggest anyone else. It is strange that so quickly scarves removed from the site, I think that they dovesyat them again.
Of course I want! thank you!)) PS: Birdies address and not tell me? how to spell?
good day! 7ka is available, change 6ku on 7ku? or leave 6koy. 8k until no alas (
Alexander Hello Found your LJ and I can not just come off the second day I admire! Please help beginners slingomamam)) I have already Indio ruby-tangerine love him dearly, but I'd like something softer and in other colors. The size of my 42 .. therefore probably 5th SA or 6 kA. LISKI like a pink lilac tones (Violla, Sambuca), as I understand it, and their version of limiting long gone, well, all of a sudden))) that is in stock or that you can still order? Very much like the Indio-Holaund aqua, Liska Liska Orient Minos Indiana Pastel maybe also like) So am moving around between Liska and Indio, you may still offer something neprosvschennomu Newbies) Yes forgot to write the baby 1 month. 5 kg of us) to write you a PM, but then decided to replicate as you write that there are failures in the parish of messages, you'll see faster)) Thanks cartier in advance!
We found and your comments)) I often do not have time to answer all of Friday, and on weekends there all need a mom, so I rarely answer. More precisely answer or Sun. at night or on Monday. if softer, take your pick Liska, and probably Minos. Pastel Liska is thicker and it is not as silky to the touch. Minos direct jet and it seems silk, very soft and malleable in the wound. Liska is easier to wander, to be honest. for nachinayusey slingomamy I would advise Liska, to be honest. Indio is very beautiful, iridescent, but thicker and wind it will obviously be more difficult.
Tags
100% cotton 1975 cosilana didymos disana engel hirsch natur lenya roses storchenkinder diamond butterfly cartier netting fringe is no longer available meeting waves geckos geckos Jim didimos natural diapering Disa India surplus Indio information how to care for a scarf chicken leg pieces sharfovoy fabric maze foot lily macro Liska nautiluses Nino new items News about me clothes deer org org. remnants of peacocks off diapers tips neighing cracked his potryndet mail came Pristrom prostotak district pink roses fish with alpaca cashmere with hemp ramie with a tweeter with cotton and wool-silk with silk Toussaint reindeer with flax owls standard spoiler cartier teaser twitter purple / lilac photo Storch weekend with exclusive labels ellipses
binimi: (no subject) [+5] p4elka: (no subject) [+0] willowka: (no subject) [+2] darinaratz: (no subject) [+1] robinsya: (no subject) [+0] subbota_sling: (no subject) cartier [+1] eiteri888: (no subject) [+0] lisoenok: cartier (no subject) [+4] serafima686: (no subject) [+7] melaninat: (no subject) [+13] k_rau: (no subject) [+2]


No comments:

Post a Comment