Saturday, November 15, 2014

In the frames I think more of a simulation of real negative edges. Ranging from small image of me f

New Black And White Tool: MacPhun Tonality Pro> Blend Freiburg
Forget everything massimo dutti online shop you previously kanntet of plugins and actions massimo dutti online shop for the black and white processing. massimo dutti online shop With Tonality Pro is a software, while not completely revolutionized the conventional way of SW-conversion, but at least far into the shade.
As MacPhun partner I could test Tonality massimo dutti online shop Pro a few days before the release and I must say I'm really excited about the incredible number of possibilities that combines this app under one roof. Believe me, if it were not so, I would refrain from further mention to you. But in the case of Tonality Pro I say with conviction massimo dutti online shop that it is the best plugin is for - what a coincidence -. Intensify Pro, which also comes from the home MacPhun
So far I have edited my black and white images with Silver massimo dutti online shop Efex Pro from Nik Software today and I was actually very happy with it. However, there was no longer evolved since its acquisition by Google. Tonality Pro is both a standalone and as a plugin for Photoshop and Lightroom. The app is compared with Silver Efex now a few steps further and offers, among others, the following features:
- More than 150 individually adjustable SW-Presets - Working with layers and blending modes - Brush and Graduated Filter massimo dutti online shop - Klarheit-, structural details & price increases - RAW support & 16-bit processing - Inserting and your own textures - analog looks with numerous film emulations and aggregates - and much more ...
In my tests I could in the short time not a long time to exhaust all possibilities of tonality, but an example I want to show you yet. With the following source image I entered in the software:
The interface of Tonality Pro is beautifully uncluttered and intuitive to use. Who already knows Intensify Pro, will not have to change anyway. But as a newcomer does not look long to find all the tools and functions. Following massimo dutti online shop screenshot unfortunately only a small part can be mapped, but as impression it should be enough: massimo dutti online shop
To take advantage of this discount, you must enter the term illusion only when ordering a discount code. If something massimo dutti online shop does not work, get in contact with me directly.
Hi Markus, wherever a previously converted RAW file can be loaded directly in tonality, but only in the standalone version. When using tonality as a plugin, which then goes only eg via Photoshop.
Very smart, I'm not out of it. The program opens images of the XZ-10, the OSX is not supported. However, I'm in rapid testing now not sure whether this is not simply takes the embedded thumbnail. Settings accepts it but does not (eg ACR - stored as XMP) - everything else would have me but also surprised. If you have a good wire to Macphun tell them but note that Apple Aperture is set and that I would be the first that would test an alternative from her home. Greetings!
your enthusiasm for Tonality Pro can I share. A day ago I'm working with the trial version, mainly with the preset "Film emulation" massimo dutti online shop and am excited massimo dutti online shop about the Kodak sets "100 TMAX Pro, 400 TMAX Pro, TriX 400 TX Pro". The successful reactions remind me of my analog days in the black and white photography and has so far managed a program, also Silver Efex Pro not.
When working, I discovered a small error. If the "Clarity controller" is drawn on the value of +10, created for portraits around massimo dutti online shop the person a brighter light fringe. Does not look nice. This is probably not true of the algorithm.
If the developer still could use a zone system tool installed, similar to the Silver Efey Pro, then Tonality would be almost perfect per me, but even now it is a big recommendation. I am of the opinion that if this program "fully developed", it will shake up the market, the converter properly.
To your comments: 1. I never use them myself actually frames, but it can of course always be more. I will suggest massimo dutti online shop it to the developers. 2. Tonality is not really a RAW converter in the true sense. But clearly, one can make in the software with a RAW file much what comes pretty close to a classic conversion such as in ACR. 3. The light fringe at the Clarity slider, I can confirm. I may inquire whether this could be improved by me. 4. That with the zone system has already done.
In the frames I think more of a simulation of real negative edges. Ranging from small image of me from even with the perforations, on medium format to a real negative edge of an 8 10 'Neg

No comments:

Post a Comment