Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lady Gaga claims that often urinates in trash that is in her dressing room because of the preparati


11 / 1
8 / -2
Home News Sports meet monica velour Exclusive Home Scene Scene Foreign Music Film / TV Erotica Interesting POP Club TV Weather Today published schedules Forum Frendi and Flirt
Lady Gaga claims that often urinates in trash that is in her dressing room because of the preparations for the concert does not have time to go to the toilet. Lack of time is not the only reason the costumes do not get into these small spaces ...
"It would be interesting picture because I had a huge pink bow and squatted over the dumpster. If I wanted to go to the bathroom, should, after a long hallway ... but I was naked. We were just me, my bow and my nakedness."
Your E-mail: This e-mail recipient: Short Message:
-1

3 C
I do not care 77
One morning the husband wife preparing breakfast, pinch in the buttocks and says: "You know, if they were a little consolidate this could be rid of those ugly underwear." My wife compressed teeth and not say anything. The next morning, the husband wakes with clipping in the chest and pokomentira: "You know, if you consolidate a little calf could get rid of the bra." This time his wife could no longer be silent, grabs it between his legs and angrily retorted: "You know, if they reinforce this could be rid of the postman, the gardener and your brother! '
scheduling 24 hours
Slovenia News | Crime | World | Business | IT | Care and Health | Weather | Roads | Blog | Because we want answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment