Saturday, July 26, 2014

Powered Graphic author text: illustrations on the sauce: Chocolate site are copyright graphics are


A pair of jeans should be very slender feet. So every day at noon, I watched your legs to walk, went to eat lunch. I did not know any way, when I left to go eat, have stopped at the intersection of a loss, you say it is because I do not intentions. In fact, I have a heart, I just see you high intentions in the foot. That image is my first memory of that time, again mackerel lunch taste. I remember your car, we buy a microwave oven, as well as your moldy cactus. I'm late, you smoke, we first went to drink, you invited me to eat ramen, sensi pearl and when you say I do not wear glasses looks very serious, you say slowly getting always a good thing. At that time, I opened my eyes first thought every day that I go to work, and I look forward to going to work, I love my job, my colleagues sensi pearl feel good fun. Every day I have been very satisfied, except myself unable to get up early outside overall, nothing to complain about. Pixel painting every day, Ctrl + Ctrl-plus light color shaded fills, edit maps, calculate coordinates, draw different angles clothes. Simply do not know when the day began to change, I began to feel only do the same thing every day, you start to feel not agree with the decision, that is difficult to trust you sometimes repeatedly, that I did not progress. sensi pearl Gradually, I became casually, become less care about the job, becoming not like to hear you say something serious, even you argue with my speech I have indifferent, I do not like myself, I do not know This can be solved, do not know how to express. I chose to stay away from you, with a bunch of excuses. After that, we have been contacted, but also play the Mario brothers together, I have changed a lot of work. The longer days of work, I found I was getting someone new. When people ask me questions, because sensi pearl I want to concentrate on a long pause before answering will draw a very simple draft, do not rotate the description, use a lot of adjectives. Teach under the attention to detail when you think of the stick. I smoke when I'm upset. I found that as I became tell your people, then you with the same. I met some like me it started under my care, when I speak to them face all too logical, sensi pearl when I could not get them to understand my decision ...... I really understand how when you were I wanted to teach, how much you care about these things. Now, I'm still very muddled, sensi pearl but an Folly wants to get things done, these problems I do not know how to deal with, but I think the really important thing is not only present in a sudden, just like you still, I still, then I know you then, though it took so long after. I want you say, I have been very grateful to you, love you, miss you. It should have been continued. :) ================================================ ==== Miss Mario, thank you! You have to refuel sensi pearl Oh ~ PS: I've quit smoking for seven years! Was too much pressure pumping pumping sensi pearl only occasionally, do not be too shocked, okay!
What!!!! sensi pearl Clever to be smoking!!!! I quit smoking for a long time, but did not stop drinking ~ by coincidence but this seems to be kind of hard to know when a mom feel great mother's clever but people do ~ chirp Private Message Private Message # 34 secret underground supporters sensi pearl at 18/05/2012 13:02 Chocolate Is there smoking are not the focus of it!!! Chocolate sauce is the most personality can be drawn on to provide a staple of clever humor can!!! but this article has a deep feeling pinched, the moment we think are starting sensi pearl their own ideas, sensi pearl and did not think about each other's positions and ideas - so really everything is on both sides, not simply conclude Ah!! # 35 Giney on 18/05/2012 14:28
Girls smoke before sensi pearl I was disgusted - until he started smoking again! Discovered why this world - there are so many bad girls smoking evaluation!! Not so addicted to smoking sensi pearl than drugs!! Before I see my dad Smoking told me that! girls do not smoke - I speak directly with my dad that I'm not saying I'm a smoker's perception of drug use - my dad would change!! sometimes father and daughter together - until now still smoking when pregnant mom ~ quit smoking ... # 36 visitors sensi pearl to a smoke on 18/05/2012 14:36 President mode, next add sauce kneeling on the mouth together defeated posture ... ha ~ ~ ~ # 37 Your nickname .. As at 18/05/2012 18:02
But a clever people who enjoy playing from the heart, I really like this! Such friendship is very touching, I love Miss Mario sincere with reflections, allowing the establishment of a more solid friendship more meaningful, timely expression of the truth, to bring another good move with force. # 42 visitors really touching friendship yeah life there at 05/22/2012 02:27 this friend is a happy thing. Also ~ Chocolate, you automatically ignore you smoke fuss, I believe that the majority of people do not care about it, I love you yo ~ # 43 White Rabbit on 22/05/2012 07: 52
Chocolate hello. (See upstairs someone call you) I just saw this article sensi pearl passerby. There are ten thousand hearts sad Yan. Recently sensi pearl I have been experiencing this problem, I just have a staff of one assistant rank, but with the increase in funding, I do not care about getting the assistant's instructions and decisions. Another way to deal with even after the self-interpretation. Tired ... once the suspect is not broken his own eyes to find such a person to come to poke yourself? Or is this too does not teach people Norinari sensi pearl ... All in all very frustrated and powerless. If one can not imagine the good assistant to help, then double team this poor performance even better, there will be a lot of other problems. sensi pearl After reading this article, inexplicable sensi pearl feeling relieved. One day, right? Someday that person should know. Different sensi pearl jobs people have different ways of thinking. So now I'm also trying to figure out thinking the supervisor's. sensi pearl Maybe one day, I can understand. # 46 Azusa children on 24/05/2012 11:20 Mario Miss taste very good thing writing essays such as # 47 on 05/25/2012 14:45
ÁóûÂÆ 2013 Baida HOT blogger
Powered Graphic author text: illustrations on the sauce: Chocolate site are copyright graphics are "lunch on the sauce" all. Unauthorized, please do not reprint excerpts, references, or other sufficient rights violations sensi pearl site. 2008/05/12 established


No comments:

Post a Comment